Is Roadside Assistance or Roadside Service Important?
Well, that depends on a several factors! For starters, if you get a flat tire on the road somewhere away from civilization or far from friends and family and you don’t have any of the following items with you, you will say yes!
If you’re missing any of these items:
1. A strong enough car jack to raise the vehicle.
2. A tire iron to remove all lug nuts.
3. A proper size and proper rated inflated spare tire.
4. You ran out of gas or diesel and don’t have extra.
5. You locked your keys inside your car and don’t carry a spare key.
6. Your car has a dead battery and you don’t have a jumper box or jumper cables.
Or if you can’t or don’t know how to:
1. Remove a tire.
2. Properly place a tire on the vehicle.
3. You can’t or don’t know how to do a lockout.
Other factors that also have a say so is the location of the breakdown. There’s a big difference in safety concerns if a vehicle breaks down in a secluded parking lot vs. having a flat tire on a busy interstate where small and humongous vehicles fly by at high rates of speed right next to you!
Did we mentioned if it rains, snows, freezes or it’s super-hot outside and you have small or elderly passengers in your car!
But, on the other hand, if you have all the proper equipment and you are able to do all the work in changing a tire etc. then no, it might not be as important at the moment.
We recommend everyone to have some type of roadside assistance or roadside service membership to make your driving adventures more enjoyable and have peace of mind!
But you can always give us a call, we don’t require memberships!
At Countrywide Roadside Assistance we don’t require memberships to give you the best flat tire repair service, car fuel delivery, car unlocking and car jumpstarts.
We provide roadside assistance in Austin Texas, surrounding cities and Countrywide.
CALL: (512) 983-9017 for 24 Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance Austin TX.